Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Grilled mackerel:
Grind the garlic and add the lemon juice, oil, and spices to taste. Then mix the washed and wiped fish pieces with a kitchen napkin. Cover the bowl and leave for about 30 minutes. Heat the grill pan (I greased it a little with oil), add the fish pieces and fry on both sides over low heat. I served it with polenta
Grilled trout ingredients
- 2 trout of 300 grams / piece each
- ½ lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- ½ parsley link
- salt, pepper, chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon oil
Preparation & # 8211 preparation
Before I get to work, I want to specify that apart from trout, salt and oil, all the ingredients on the list above are optional. Most are related only to flavor. Lemon would also be useful because we will stuff it in the belly of the trout, so during cooking, it will release a steam that will help to obtain a fish with a pleasant texture. Obviously, you can make combinations of spices and herbs to your liking.
1. It is essential to use very fresh trout. We will notice this if it has a pleasant smell, firm flesh and clear eyes. We wipe the trout well on the whole surface with absorbent towels, this step being essential, because what makes the fish stick to the grill is the very moisture in the skin, which we will try to eliminate as much as possible.
There are opinions that the fish should be notched from place to place in order to penetrate. There's nothing wrong with that, just a 300-gram trout will get in anyway. The meat of the fish barely exceeds 2 cm in the thickest part, the notch would be useless.
2. We know that salt extracts water from tissues. Naturally, the next step will be to salt the skin. For this step I use fine salt and simply sprinkle it on the skin of the trout on one side and on the other. Then leave the trout aside, at room temperature, lightly covered with cling film for 15 minutes. I take advantage of this time to heat the grill well.
3. After 15 minutes, we will notice that the trout skin, although we had tamponed it earlier, has become very wet again. This is the effect of salt, which extracted the water. Dab the skin of the fish again with absorbent towels. We also wipe it inside. Season the inside of the fish with salt and pepper and, optionally, fill its belly with lemon slices, garlic and herbs to taste.
4. Grease the skin of the trout well, which must be perfectly dry, with oil. Massage well with oil everywhere. Season with pepper and chili flakes (optional).
Grilled trout cooking
5. In order for a grilled trout not to stick, we must heat the grill very well and grease (spray) it with oil, just before placing the fish. We also make sure that the grill is clean, with no burnt adhesions left over from other dishes. Only then do we put the trout on the grill. The moment we place it, we should hear a pleasant squeak.
6. The fire should be medium and the cooking time on each side should be 6 & # 8211 10 minutes. If you have a grill with a lid, a trout weighing around 300 grams can be turned over after 6 minutes, and if the grill is open, it will take 10 minutes. In general, any grilled dish "tells" us when we can return it. That's because when it's well done, it comes off the grill on its own. â
The same situation is with this grilled trout. Once the skin has become crispy and well fried, it can be turned slightly to the opposite side. Obviously, the better we dry the skin, the sooner it will become crispy.
To turn a trout on the grill, I recommend using a metal spatula as long as possible. Gently insert it between the grill and the trout, possibly help yourself with another spatula to apply on top of the fish and, in a single motion, turn it over. Cook the trout on the opposite side for another 6-10 minutes, depending on the type of grill and weight. The tail ends and fins will burn, it's natural for that to happen.
How nice it is when you get to the point where you can serve a well-fried and crispy grilled trout! Serve the fish hot and usually accompanied by garlic sauce or other sauces, but also lemon, which will refresh its taste in a pleasant way. All kinds of garnishes fit with grilled trout, we put them next to each other delicious new potatoes with dill and butter. You can choose, however, from a wide variety of dishes that fit perfectly from polenta (click for recipe) to some delicious grilled vegetables, rice or steamed vegetables, etc.
Grilled mackerel with potatoes & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of grilled mackerel with potatoes it is very tasty, fast and fragrant. Unfortunately, the fish is not as edible as before. I have the impression that we eat less and less fish and it is a shame because the fish is healthy and nutritious. Mackerel is one of my favorite fish. I love fish and even eat it often. I grew up with mackerel and I really like it, even though I still eat it. My grandmother often did chicken brine or over mackerel, I love both. Mackerel is a catching fish, a fatty but healthy fish. It is very good for the whole family because it is tasty and does not have many bones. However, the bones of the mackerel are large, so the risk of drowning with one is very small.
I am very careful with the fish I buy for my family, especially for my little girl. I've been using fish for some time Alfredo SeaFood and it never disappointed me. This time, I chose to use mackerel trunk, fresh, casserole. No need to defrost it, it is always fresh and very tasty. Being a catching fish, it is also very good for children. I avoid farmed fish because I have the impression that it is forced to grow big and beautiful. I also eat farmed fish, but when I can, I choose the wild one. Mackerel is the kind of fish you can prepare in many ways, and the recipe for grilled mackerel with potatoes is good and fast, especially since I made it in the grill pan.
For extra flavor, I marinated the mackerel with a little lemon juice, oil and spices. You can choose any spices you like. I put dried dill and parsley, garlic powder and paprika. I opted for dill, parsley and dried garlic because I didn't want it to burn on the grill. For the potato garnish, I put the fresh herbs, but for the fish the dry spices are more suitable. Because it's cold and ugly outside, I chose to cook the fish in the grill pan. Of course, the fish will be even tastier if you make it on the charcoal grill. Dad makes the best grilled fish, and I like to eat it with garlic and hot polenta. Instead of mackerel you can use any other fatty fish, such as trout.
Do not leave the mackerel on the grill too long. It is good to put it first with the skin down to get a nice crust, then turn it over and leave it only until it is cooked. I threaded the mackerel and show you in the clip exactly how I did it. However, it is a very easy and fast procedure. Just boil the potatoes and mix them with the mustard sauce. The grilled mackerel recipe is very good during the period Job, on release days because it does not contain ingredients of animal origin. You can also choose another garnish or simply make a salad. But the potatoes are full and tasty. For another delicious fish dish, you can also try the recipe trout in the oven. It is very tasty and just as easy to prepare.
- 2-3 pieces of mackerel
- 6 slices of lemon
- 3 bay leaves
- Peppercorns and salt
- Take the two fish and wash them very well and then clean them. When this operation is ready, grease the two fish with a little oil and put a bay leaf inside each, peppercorns and a little finely chopped and hardened onion.
- Put the fish on the grill in the oven or on the grill, for the stove. If you use the oven grill, it is good to wrap the mackerel in aluminum foil. When the fish are almost ready, place them on a plate. In a small bowl, prepare a little garlic sauce.
- Grind the garlic cloves and mix them with a little oil and salt. Then pour a little water, until it catches the consistency you want and let the juice form its taste for a few minutes. Pour the freshly prepared juice over the entire surface of the mackerel.
- Put two slices of lemon on each of the two fish and bake for another 5 minutes. Now your food is ready to be served. To give it a traditional note and to delight your family with a special food, serve the mackerel with polenta.
The recipe for grilled mackerel efficient and as simple as possible. You don't have to be a chef at a restaurant to prepare it, but be sure that your loved ones will taste a grilled mackerel just like the one made by a professional.
4 recipes with mackerel that can amaze you!
Mackerel is a tasty, economical and healthy fish. Here are some simple recipes!
1. Macaroni marinated in aromatic herbs
-½ teaspoon of dried basil
-1/3 teaspoon dried thyme
-2 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the fish: wash it and remove the head, tail and intestines. Because the fish has a specific smell, we recommend that you line the mincer with a few layers of cling film.
2.Place the mackerel in the bowl, add salt and herbs.
3. Pour oil and rub the fish well with spices.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the fish marinate for 20 minutes.
5.Place the fish in the bowl of the hot air cooker and set the "Fish" function.
A recipe for times when you can't go on a picnic, but you crave grilled mackerel. Even if it doesn't have a specific taste and smell, it's delicious anyway.
-sawdust for smoking fish
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Marinate the fish. Cut it in half and put it in the bowl.
3.Add black pepper and lemon juice. If you use non-fatty fish, you can add a little oil.
4. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate for 40 minutes.
5. Soak the sawdust in white wine or water for 20 minutes.
6.Place the sawdust at the base of the hot air cooker, insert the bowl and place the marinated fish.
7.Cook the fish for about 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
8. In 13 minutes, turn the fish on the other side.
3. “Smoked” mackerel
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pour a little water over the onion peels and leave them for a few minutes to soften.
2. Pour the water into a bowl, add the onion peels and salt. Bring the mixture to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the pre-cleaned fish and boil it for 3 minutes, since it boils. If the fish is larger, it should be boiled for 5-6 minutes. Boil the fish one at a time.
4. Macaroni with vegetables
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
2.Place them in the bowl and add spices for the fish.
3. Cover the bowl and leave the fish for 1 hour.
4.Cut the carrot into rounds, the pepper - straw, and the onion - in half rounds.
5. At the base of the hot air cooker, place foil, then onion, carrot and pepper.
6.Add the pieces of fish.
7. Set the temperature to 180 ° C and 20 minutes.
8. You can also use this method to prepare the fish in the oven: line the form with foil, add the vegetables, then the fish and cook for 30-35 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
Put the grill on
Put the grill on recipes: how to cook put the grill and the tastiest recipes for baked chicken, grilled chicken, baked chicken, chicken on the lid, roast chicken, chicken on the stove, chicken on the tray, chicken in the pot, stuffed baked chicken, steak in the oven.
Grilled chicken salad and croutons
Salads, Poultry salads a slice of bread a piece of chicken breast freshly ground pepper salad dressing: 1 glass of yogurt freshly ground pepper salt a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Grilled chicken legs with capped potatoes.
Chicken legs, Chicken, Garnish 8 chicken legs spices to taste (salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, paprika or spicy) garnish: 5 larger red potatoes 200g goat's milk 1 teaspoon butter 2-3 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream and pepper to taste
Grilled chicken breast with cheese
Meat dishes 1/2 boneless chicken breast 1 slice cheese 1 slice mozzarella 1 tablespoon grated parmesan salt pepper paprika paprika dried 2 tablespoons oil
Grilled chicken legs with baked potatoes
Grilled recipes 4 chicken legs 2 red onions 1 bell pepper 4 large potatoes salt spices chicken grill
Put the salt in the oven
1 grilled chicken of 1.5 kg 300 g coarse salt
Thyme, Coriander, Chicken 1 chicken grill spices for chicken thyme coriander paprika sweet and spicy salt and pepper to taste
Put on the bottle
Food, Steaks - a whole chicken (grilled chicken) - spices for chicken (I use from fuchs) - spices: nutmeg, thyme, pepper - a jar - a pan - vegetables (or anything else you want for the garnish, I chose vegetables Mexican)
Put on the bottle
Grilled chicken, spices for chicken a 1/2 l bottle, oil.
Chicken - a grilled chicken - 1 sweet potato (used by Americans for mashed Thanksgiving with turkey) - 10 edible chestnuts - 1 small jar of seedless cocktail cherries - 5 tablespoons cold pressed extra virgin olive oil - 2 .
Grilled chicken steak
Cloves, Wine ex. 3 hammers and 3 chicken wings for marinade: 3 cloves of garlic 2-3 slices of onion salt, to taste 3-4 cloves a teaspoon of honey 150 ml bee come to the garnish I baked 3 potatoes.
Grilled vegetables with chicken breast
Meat dishes 4 chicken breasts 500g. cultivated mushrooms 1 large eggplant 1 green zucchini 1 leg. green parsley 2 cloves garlic 3-4 tablespoons olive oil oregano pepper and salt
Grilled chicken legs, made on the grill
Garlic, Rum, Chilli 4 chicken legs 100 ml wine 3 tablespoons oil mixture chicken spices fuchs garlic pepper chilli flavored salt
Chicken legs on a bed of baked vegetables
Peppers, Red peppers, Paprika 4 whole chicken legs 2 red onions 4 cloves garlic a red pepper a white pepper a glass of house wine spices-grill for chicken pepper paprika and salt 3-4 tablespoons oil
Put in milk
Meat dishes 1 whole grilled chicken 1/2 packet butter (125 g) 2-3 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoon grated with cinnamon 1 handful of fresh sage leaves grated peel from 2 lemons 10 cloves garlic 500 ml milk salt pepper
Put on the bottle
White wine, Chicken, Wine 1 grilled chicken 1/2 packet fuchs chicken spices 5 cloves garlic 500 ml white wine a bay leaf an empty 0.5 l bottle
Grilled cheese skewers
Foods with vegetables, Grilled recipes, Vegetarian recipes 200 gr grill cheese (I used akadia) juice from half a lemon 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 30 gr chickpea flour 1/2 teaspoon paprika 100 ml sweet cream 2 minced garlic cloves 1/2 dried red hot peppers, 1 bell pepper 1 zucchini 20 gr.
Meals with fish eg 2 mackerel salt, a lemon
Foods with more than -1 kg of anchovies -salt -pepper -granulated garlic -sticks for skewers
Grilled lamb leg and liver (barbecue) for the Ascension of the Lord
Ingredients: I used a lamb leg and 500 g lamb liver, 3 cloves garlic to bread the lamb leg before being grilled or grilled for marinade: 300 g white wine, two tablespoons melted butter, 4 cloves , 3 cloves of garlic, 2.
Grilled Meat Menu (for 2 People)
Potato, Chicken breast, Cabbage 1 chicken breast 2 slices veal muscle 2 slices pork muscle potatoes 1/2 white cabbage 3 tomatoes salt pepper, olives, lettuce and parsley for garnish.
Apa ex. a grilled chicken for brine: 2 heads of garlic 5-6 fresh tomatoes, frozen 1-2 pieces of bell pepper, capsicum or donut fresh or frozen hot peppers to taste salt, pepper, thyme to taste dill, parsley to taste 1-2 tablespoons oil for taste.
Salad ingredients: 1 large salad 4 slices of white bread 500 g grilled chicken breast 50 g parmigiano regiano dessing: 1/2 clove garlic (optional) + 1/2 lemon 1 teaspoon mustard 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vinegar honey extra virgin olive oil.
Meat dishes 1 grilled or fried chicken 150 gr. margarine bacon or butter for frying 200 gr. mushrooms 250 ml. cream 50 ml. chili sauce or ketchup 18 gr. flour 35 gr. peanuts
Salads, Poultry salads 1 large salad, 4 slices of white bread 500 g grilled chicken breast 50 g parmigiano regiano 1/2 clove garlic (optional) + 1/2 lemon 1 teaspoon mustard 2 eggs 1 teaspoon of honey vinegar extra virgin olive oil salt and pepper
Garlic, Garlic 1 kg. of shrimp for sauce: garlic butter l
fresh parsley or coriander
Skewers with Tzatziki sauce
Meat dishes, Vegetable dishes, Grilled recipes Ingredients for skewers: -1 Chicken breast -Grill seasonings -Red peppers -Onions Ingredients for tzatziki sauce: -1 Large danone creamy yogurt -2-3 tablespoons sour cream -1 smaller cucumber -2 cloves of garlic -lemon juice -dill -salt.
Grill pork on the grill
Thyme -1 kg pork leg -salt -pepper -thyme -granulated garlic.
Grilled salmon (grilled) with oranges
Fish dishes, Grilled recipes 3 pieces of salmon for dressing: fresh juice from 1-2 oranges and a small lemon a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste a little butter to grill or grill
Garlic, Chives, Garlic - a chicken (or a grilled chicken if you can't find the chicken but the English cornish chicken is better for my recipe. 1 potato.
Meat dishes, Foods with vegetables - cheese - mushrooms - red or white onions - pitted black olives - 1-2 tomatoes - lettuce - grilled chicken breast - 4 pancakes with salt not sweet (2 eggs salt mineral water flour). - oil
Skewers with Tzatziki sauce
Dishes, Friganele ingredients for skewers: - 1 chicken breast - spices for grill - red pepper - onion ingredients for tzatziki sauce: - 1 large yogurt - 2-3 tablespoons sour cream - 1 smaller cucumber - 2 cloves of garlic - lemon juice - dill - salt, pepper
Grilled turkey skewers
1 kg turkey fuduli 4-5 tomatoes or cherry tomatoes bell peppers, capsicum, donut you have at hand (I used 2 red capsicum peppers and 3 yellow bell peppers 2-3 onions salt, pepper, thyme to taste chopsticks for skewers
Grilled mushroom toast and smoked salmon
Salmon a few slices of p & acircine toast mushrooms mushroom cheese emmentaler salmon smoke basil leaves pink salt
Grilled trout, potatoes with pesto and lemon sauce with garlic
Fish dishes, Grilled recipes 2 medium trout 2 rosemary threads 2 tomatoes 2 small cloves of garlic salt pepper 4 potatoes 1 teaspoon pesto sauce 1 small lemon 2 cloves garlic 1 tablespoon olive oil 4 tablespoons water parsley
Grilled pork spleen (grater)
ex. 3 pieces. Pork spleen salt, to taste a little butter or oil to grill and pieces of spleen before being placed on the grill
Macro the grill
Fish food is a fish distributed almost all over the globe in tropical and subtropical areas. sometimes it reaches the Black Sea. the mackerel is a fish that lives in big shoals during the day it stays near the bottom of the sea and at night it rises to the surface. if.
Salmon marinated in honey sauce and mustard prepared on the grill or grill
Fish dishes, Grilled recipes three pieces of salmon fillets a glass of white wine - about 250 ml 3 tablespoons honey 3 tablespoons sweet mustard 3 cloves garlic 3 tablespoons olive oil juice from half a lemon or a lemon in depending on the preference, fresh pepper salt.
Baked chicken stuffed with prunes and almonds
Steaks, Meat dishes o250 gr dried chopped plums large o150 ml red wine o2 tablespoons olive oil o1 large onion cleaned and chopped o1 medium carrot cleaned large string o3 cloves of cleaned crushed garlic o350 gr dried and chopped mushrooms o100 gr almonds.
Mititei on the gas grill
Meat dishes with small bacon sausages cost everything you want to cook
Mackerel in foil in the oven or grill
Foods, Fish dishes, Over 2 kg mackerel, 8 cloves garlic, 2 red onions, tomato juice or ketchup, salt, pepper, vegeta or other spices, to taste oil, butter or margarine, bay leaves, lemon
Stuffed tomatoes, breaded mushrooms and grill wings
6 eggs 6 garden tomatoes 6 eggs oil 100 gr cheese 70 sheep cheese 400 gr white mushroom mushrooms (hot sponges) 150 ml milk 100 gr white flour 6-7 chicken wings pepper salt, grill, powder garlic
Dishes with salmon medallion fish (depending on the number of servings) salt, lemon oil
Sea Bass grilled with vegetables
Meals with fish for 2-3 people: 1 sea bass of approx.1 kg. Or any other fish v
a 5-6 white potatoes green beans carrots p
fresh parsley or coriander
at tocat pt. butter sauce: minced garlic butter l
Dishes with over 4 pieces of fresh mackerel (you can also use frozen mackerel) for marinade: 5 tablespoons olive oil 5 bay leaves ground pepper to taste (I used a teaspoon tip) half a teaspoon of salt or to taste a tablespoon of parsley.
Put Salt in the Oven
Chicken 1 large chicken large salt kitchen spices for chicken
Baked chicken rolls
Meals, Meat dish 2 pieces chicken breast, 1 red pepper (or other vegetables of your choice), feta cheese, butter, flour, breadcrumbs, 2 eggs
Grilled pork liver
Meat dishes 1/2 kg pork liver 3 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons white wine pepper, minced garlic cloves
Meat dishes when I think of chicken or beef ostropel I automatically think of many fresh tomatoes and lots of garlic. because I bought some chicken wings, I decided to make an ostropel out of them with a garnish of natural potatoes. -8 wings.
Grilled biban brine
Foods with more than 1.5 kg perch 7 - 8 fresh or frozen tomatoes 3 pcs. Fat pepper, capia or donut 1-2 heads of garlic or to taste (you can put a few sprigs of green garlic) 1-2 pcs. hot peppers or to taste 2 tablespoons olive oil 1-2 tablespoons.
Meat dishes 500 gr boneless chicken legs 500 gr chicken wings spices for chicken garlic powder 2 tablespoons oil water
Lamb skewers with ginger
Lamb skewers seasoned with ginger, turmeric, cumin and chilli powder
Baked lamb meat with game sauce.
Lamb leg breaded with carrots and garlic, baked in the oven, served with macaroni and game sauce
Lamb meat like in Braila
Lamb meat recipe breaded with ham and smoked fish, served with tomato sauce and spinach stewed with butter and boiled rice with nutmeg
Lamb with spinach
Smoked lamb with spinach, onion and tomato paste, served with lemon slices
GRILLED MACRO I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared a very simple and very delicious recipe for GRILLED MACRO. This time I experimented with grapefruit and the fish came out fragrant, juicy and very delicious. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a tasty day and good appetite!
- 2 headless mackerel fish and clean
- 1 lemon
- 1 grapefruit
- 6 strands - parsley
- 6 dandelions
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Season the fish on the surface as well as on the inside with salt, black pepper. Slice half a lemon and half a grapefruit. Put 2.3 slices in the belly of the fish together with the greens.
- Grease the fish with olive oil and cook on the grill for 4-5 minutes on each side. Meanwhile put the lemon and grapefruit halves cut down on the grill to caramelize for 5-6 minutes
- Serve the fish with lemon juice and grapefruit. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood