Mix the butter with the greens and a little salt. Salt, pepper and sprinkle a little paprika on the thighs. Grease the thighs with flavored butter and place them in a pan. Add a little oil and a little water, put aluminum foil over the tray and bake for 35-40 minutes. In the last 5 minutes we take the foil down.
I served it with Glazed Carrots and Yorkshire Pudding.
Good appetite !
Baked chicken legs with butter
When you have a busy schedule and an eating family, you have to be Speedy Gonzales in the kitchen and quickly cook something good (with meat if possible every time :)). So I am always looking for cheap and good quick recipes. Chicken is the most affordable and is prepared quickly, so all that remains is imagination and the question & # 8222 in how many ways can chicken legs be prepared? & # 8222. Not in many ways I would say, it is important to be browned and juicy, not dry because we like it that way :).
Baked chicken legs with butter are a dish that can be served both for lunch and dinner. I go great with rice, vegetables or simply a salad if we want to think about the kilograms around the waist :).
Here is the recipe stating that the cooking time is 45 minutes.
- 11-12 lower legs of chicken (can be whole or upper)
- 100g butter
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped green parsley
- salt pepper
1. Wash the chicken well and season with salt and pepper.
We mix the butter with the crushed garlic and the green parsley.
Put a little of the butter mixture under the skin on the thighs (before peeling it slightly).
2. In a roasting pan put a little oil, place the thighs next to each other (if there is any butter mixture left, put it on top), cover the tray with aluminum foil and put them in the oven at 180 degrees C for 30 minutes. Then take the foil and let it brown for about 15 minutes at 190 degrees C.
Meanwhile, prepare the salad and / or boil about 250g of rice. You can also make a mashed potato with enough sauce next to them.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Baked Chicken Cups in Vanilla and Brandy Flavored Butter
Baked Chicken Buns in vanilla and brandy flavored butter & hellipfascinating & hellipciudat, but so good!
I found this recipe in a new recipe book that I recently bought, called Fifty Shades of Chicken & rdquo written by FL Fowler. I had fun reading the recipes, because the whole book is a parody of the famous novel & ldquoFifty shades of Gray & rdquo.
There are a lot of recipes that interested me in this book, but this one with vanilla, in particular, really fascinated me. I never combined meat with vanilla and I wasn't sure if they would go together, but I had to try it.
The original recipe uses a whole chicken, but the day I decided to make the recipe I only had chicken breasts in the freezer.
Because I was raised in Romanian culture, which taught me to deal with what I have, I fearlessly chose the chicken coop version. I think that next time I will try with a whole chicken, to see what comes out.
For the first time, I must admit that the attempt to combine vanilla and chicken was a success! Besides the fact that the kitchen will smell divine of vanilla, the recipe is very simple to put together.
All you will need will be only chicken, butter, your favorite brandy, vanilla extract (vanilla essence), a little sugar, salt, pepper. The result will be a delicious chicken full of flavor, a little sweet and very fragrant. My family at home fought over him!
Baked chicken meatballs
The story of these chicken meatballs it is very simple and short. I had some guests who expressed their desire to eat baked chicken legs with vegetables and, of course, that's what I served them. The problem was that I made quite a lot and the next day I woke up with about 6 chicken legs in the fridge. Neither Cristi nor I had any appetite for chicken legs, so I turned them into chicken meatballs. I chose to bake them in the oven, although my weakness is the fried chicken meatballs (we eat them a lot in childhood, now very very rarely). The meatball recipe chicken it is very simple and extremely useful if baked, fried or boiled chicken remains in the refrigerator.
Ingredients & # 8211 Baked chicken meatballs (20-30 pieces)
- 400 g cooked / boiled / fried chicken legs
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons skim yogurt
- 70 g grated raw zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 slice of bread soaked in milk / water
- 60 g baked peppers
- Dill parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- corn flour + sesame (for rolling)
Method of preparation
- We clean the skin and then we detach the meat from the chicken legs. We cut it into pieces and put it in the robot.
- Add eggs, yogurt, grated zucchini on a grater with small holes and squeezed very well, 1 small onion, garlic, bread without peel and squeeze very well, baked peppers peeled, salt, pepper and dill or parsley to taste.
- We mix them for 1-2 minutes or until we obtain a homogeneous composition.
- With slightly wet hands, form the meatballs and roll them in a mixture of cornmeal and sesame flour.
- We place them in the oven tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle them with olive oil.
- Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes (7 minutes on one side and 7 minutes on the other side).
- We serve them hot or cold. They are delicious!
Tip: If the composition does not bind very well, add 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
Baked chicken legs with flavored butter
From the beginning I admit that this recipe is not for those who have a problem with fats. However, I say that a little butter didn't kill anyone and it's worth a try!
chicken legs with skin
2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
a little salt
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves
Mix salt, thyme and basil well with butter until a homogeneous paste is made.
Take the chicken legs one by one, lift the skin and grease the meat with butter. Place the skin nicely over.
Place the thighs in a pan and powder with a little paprika.
Put in the oven, first on low heat to simmer the chicken in melted butter.
From time to time, take the tray out of the oven and with a spoon take the melted butter and put it over the chicken.
Whole chicken with herbs is one of the easiest recipes you can prepare and does not require many ingredients. It is suitable both for festive meals, but also for a family dinner.
1. Start by preparing the spices
- Chops 1 bunch of dill .
- Put in a bowl 70 g butter at room temperature.
- Put the chopped dill over the butter.
- Add 1 teaspoon dried thyme , 1 teaspoon dried basil and 1 teaspoon dried oregano .
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Prepare the chicken
- Wash 1 whole chicken LaProvincia and dry it with paper towels.
- Grease it well on all sides with flavored butter, including inside.
- In areas where you can, put butter under the skin of the chicken.
- Add inside it 1 slice of lemon and 2 bay leaves.
3. Put the chicken in the oven
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the chicken in an oven tray.
- Cut the rest of the lemon and place the slices next to the chicken.
- Put the tray in the oven and pour 1 cup water in it, not directly over the chicken.
- Leave the chicken in the oven for 90 minutes or until well browned.
The recipe for whole chicken with aromatic dishes is easy to prepare. You only need a few tools:
Ingredients Chicken steak (stewed chicken)
1 chicken cut into pieces (or 10 chicken legs)
5 tablespoons olive oil
7 cloves garlic
6 tablespoons water
1/2 cup broth (or 3 teaspoons tomato paste dissolved in water)
1 small onion (or chives)
boiled rice for garnish
Preparation Chicken steak (stewed chicken)
- Chicken piecesfry in olive oil withsalt, pepper and crushed garlic.
- When it's red the chicken overturns all in a tray, we add bay leaves, presaram parsley and broth mixed with water.
- Onion finely chopped (or whole chives, cleaned only) fry in butter and pour into the pan over chicken.
* if you hurry you can add only chopped onions to the pan, without frying it in butter, I tried it and it works well
- It covers perfect tray with foil aluminum and let in the oven at 200C about one hour.
- Chicken pieces are served next to boiled rice only with salt over which we pour the sauce from the tray, which is delicious.
1. Chicken steak & # 40stified chicken & # 41
2. Chicken steak & # 40stified chicken & # 41
What spices do we use for this Indian-style butter chicken?
Because I don't have access to the spices the Indians use, I used to spice mix for chickens Delicate 100% natural and chilli powder from the same range. I like these spices because they are natural, do not contain anything chemical and give a rich taste to poultry dishes. They are also perfect for butter chicken because I got a taste very close to that of Austria. Because I didn't want to have a heavy preparation, I put only 3 tablespoons of butter and used sour cream for lean cooking. You can put even more fat, if you want, but there is no need.
Be sure to use enough ginger and enough garlic. They give a wonderful taste to the dish and make it irresistible. I served this wonderful butter chicken with basmati rice that I boiled in a lot of water, like pasta. This way it stays grain by grain and does not stick. It is important not to boil it too much, but to be slightly aldent. You can also try my recipe fish meatballs, prepared with the help of 100% natural spices from Delikat. It is healthy, fragrant and very easy to prepare. They are cooked in the oven, so there is no need to fry them in an oil bath, and the taste is wonderful.
200 gr butter
2-3 pcs. garlic
100 ml of olive oil
2-3 pcs. onion
1 tablespoon parsley
2-3 pcs. pepper
1 kg chicken legs
The chicken legs are washed and cleaned well. Onions, peppers, garlic are finely chopped. In a bowl, mix the butter well with salt, pepper, paprika until a homogeneous paste is made. Make a pocket for each pulp in which the butter paste is inserted. The legs are then placed in the tray and margarine paste is added on top. Bake over medium heat until well browned. Remove from the oven and add the finely chopped parsley on top.
Try this video recipe too
Ingredients put in baked milk
- 1 chicken of 1.5 kg. or something healthier, depending on the number of diners and their appetite (but you can also use chicken legs or pieces)
- 500 ml. of milk
- 10 cloves of garlic (6-8, if very large)
- the yellow part of the peel of a lemon
- 10 fresh sage leaves or 1 good tablespoon of dried sage
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Chicken in milk & # 8211 how to prepare
Necessary utensils and equipment
This chicken in milk has cooking steps that require both the hob and the oven. You will need a heat-resistant dish in which the chicken will fit & # 8222 like a key in the door & # 8221 & # 8211 so Jamie said, & # 8222find a snug-fitting pot for the chicken & # 8221 & # 8211 I mean tight, but comfortable at the same time. This vessel is ideal to have a lid. If you do not have such a thing, you can use aluminum foil. If the dish in which you will cook the chicken in the oven can also be used on the stove - the ideal situation & # 8211, you will brown the chicken directly in it. If not, you will need another large pan for this operation. I used one "Dutch oven", a cast iron pot with a lid that closes tightly.
Seasoning and browning
1. Switch on the oven and set it at 190 ° C.
2. Thoroughly clean the chicken of any feathers on the skin, burn them with a kitchen torch or on the stove. Carefully wipe the chicken, inside and out, with absorbent kitchen towels. Season the chicken generously with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, both on the outside and inside. I tied it with string because I like it to be tight, this is up to everyone, it is not essential for the final taste of the dish.
3. Using a cast iron pot to cook the chicken, I heated the 3 tablespoons of olive oil directly in it. The dish you prepared to cook this chicken in the oven in the oven may not allow this. For example, if you use a heat-resistant glass or ceramic vessel. In this case, heat a large, deep pan over medium heat. Add the oil to the hot pan and brown the chicken quickly on all sides. Browning on the entire surface should not take more than 8-10 minutes. We just want to color the chicken, not cook it, at this stage.
4. After the chicken is nicely browned, remove it from the pot / pan and drain the fat from the bowl. Inside it will remain delicious and reddish marks, stuck to the bottom of the vessel. They will give a splendid taste to our dish & # 8211 chicken in the oven & # 8211 so it is ideal to use a dish that is suitable for both hob and oven. If using a frying pan, after browning, place the chicken in the oven dish.
5. Peel the garlic. Jamie recommended no more, no less than 10 cloves of garlic! I say I get 6-8, if they are chubby like the ones in the picture below.
6. Add the garlic, sage and lemon peel cut into thin strips from the surface of the lemons to the bowl with the chicken. We use a very sharp little knife or a vegetable peeler, to take only the yellow part of the peel. And that's about it! Ah, obviously, we also add milk, we just cook a chicken in milk! We pour it all over the chicken in the bowl.
7. Put the lid on (or cover the bowl with aluminum foil) and bake for 1 hour and a half at 190 ° C. I left the chicken for the first half hour with my chest up, then turned it upside down for 1 hour. At the end, I discovered the pot and turned the chicken over again, exposing the chest to the heat. I set the oven to grill function and left it for a few more minutes, until it browns nicely.
8. When browned as desired, remove the chicken from the oven. We carefully remove it from the bowl & # 8211 I recommend some kitchen tongs for this operation & # 8211 and place it on a plate. It is good to let the chicken rest, before slicing it, for at least 10-15 minutes (as with any steak).
9. During baking, the sauce in the pan will heat up. The exceptional taste it has makes it far too precious to give up. I drained all the sauce in a saucepan and added the garlic cloves. They are ripe, so they have a sweet note, they no longer have such an intense garlic taste. I passed everything with the hand blender. What do you think? The sauce emulsified and got a nice look, so I served it with the chicken steak and beetroot salad. Of course, almost any garnish works, but because we served this wonder in the evening, we preferred to limit ourselves to a salad. To choose one Proper garnish recipe, click on the picture below.
The meat will be extremely tender and flavorful and I guarantee a memorable dinner.
If you have something left over from your breast the next day (quite unlikely, because the chicken breast prepared in this way is fragile and juicy, it will not dry out in the oven at all) you can make the best sandwich with cold chicken slices, dijon mustard , horseradish and favorite salad. Good luck with that!
A variant of chicken in milk ennobled with butter and scented with cinnamon can be found at Cătălina.