- 4 eggs
- 120g flour
- 120g old
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa.
- 1 sachet of vanilla pudding
- 500ml milk
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 250ml liquid cream
- 2-3 bananas
- lemon juice
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- 1 vanilla pod.
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Book muzzle:
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites hard with the sugar.
- Add the yolks one by one, mixing with a spoon or spatula.
- Put the 2 tablespoons of oil and cold water and mix with a spatula.
- Mix flour with cocoa and powder. bake and pour over the egg composite.
- Homogenize and put in a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20-25 to 180 degrees.
- We do the test with the toothpick and when it comes out clean, we take it out of the tray and leave it to cool on a grill.
- We prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the package.
- While the pudding is boiling, soak the gelatin.
- When the pudding is ready, pour in the soaked gelatin and a teaspoon of butter and mix.
- Let it cool and during this time beat the whipped cream.
- Mix the cooled pudding with the cream.
- Cut the top in half lengthwise and dig a little into it to fit the bananas cut in half horizontally.
- We clean the bananas and put them in lemon juice mixed with a little water, we make this not to blacken.
- Place the bananas on the counter and put the cream in such a way as to give it a moss shape.
- Wallpaper the cake on the entire surface with the remaining top, which we grind as finely as possible.
- Let the cake cool for a few hours after which we can serve it.