In a kettle we put the sugar, milk, cocoa, butter on the fire until it boils, then we put it aside, we add the rum essence and the vanilla sugar and we let it cool, stirring from time to time.
While the syrup in the kettle cools, separate the eggs, mix the yolks well, and over, pour the cooled syrup, flour mixed with baking soda, ground walnut kernels and sour cherries. Mix all the ingredients well and at the end add the egg whites that we beat with a pinch of salt, lightly homogenizing with a spatula from top to bottom.
Pour the resulting composition into a guguluf shape that we grease with a little oil and put it in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes or most certainly do the toothpick test.
In the end, when we take it out, we powder it with powdered sugar and we can serve it with pleasure!
A slightly alcoholic but delicious cake. When ready, put the hot icing over the cake and sprinkle with coconut. The recipe for cherry biscuit balls is ideal to put in. Our mother used to make the cake quite often. You will definitely like… and sour cherries and sweet & ldquocartofii & rdquo :)).
Fasting cake with cocoa, cake recipe without eggs, butter or milk. Lazea Cucoanei, cake without baking with sour cherries, recipe from grandma.
Guguluf dessert with walnuts, cocoa and sour cherries - Recipes
BRIOSE TURMENTED WITH CHERRY CHERRIES
With sour cherries
They are lined up on the set
And I laugh with tears at a chocolate.
What you need for 12 tormented muffins:
- 250 gr flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 350 gr yogurt
- 2 eggs
- a sachet of baking powder
- 100 gr melted butter
- 100 gr finely chopped chocolate (I used milk chocolate and white chocolate) from cherries
For the glaze:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
WORK PLAN tormented muffins:
- put in a bowl the sugar, eggs, yogurt (picture 2). Mix. Gradually add the melted butter (picture 3). Mix until well blended.
- Sprinkle flour mixed with baking powder and mix. Sprinkle the chocolate pieces.
we put in each form of muffins (we also used mini-guguluf shapes) composition up to half the shape. Add sour cherries (without seeds) then cover with the rest of the composition.
- Leave in the oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until the muffins pass the toothpick test.
- For the icing, put the sugar and water on the fire in a kettle. Let it boil for a few minutes, add the cocoa and leave it on the fire for about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the butter. Stir until dissolved. We decorate as we like these muffins tormented with sour cherries. Pour the icing, then decorate with white chocolate flakes.
- Make this recipe for tormented muffins! Good appetite!
If we use fresh cherries, we will remove the seeds with a special device (to keep the whole cherry), then they are drained in a strainer 30 minutes before use.
a bowl mix crushed walnut breadcrumbs, following in a saucepan let it boil over low heat water, sugar and cocoa.
With syrup obtained, scald the breadcrumbs and walnuts, after which we add butter at room temperature cut into small pieces, orange peel, rum essence and vanilla sugar, mixing with a spatula until a composition is formed homogeneous, and the ingredients are mixed well.
With hand greased with oil, luam composition cat o nut, we place one in the middle cherry (either fresh or sour cherry) and form balls which we go through coconut (half of the composition) and cocoa (the rest of the composition).
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Truffles obtained will be placed on a PLATEAU and dates to cold in the fridge, then served after the main meal as dessert, or at a meeting (festive meal).