I try this jam for the first time and the idea came to me after I tried the nectarines in a cake. They were excellent and so is the jam.
- 1.5 kg of nectarines washed and peeled
- 500 gr sugar
- 1 Gelfix 2: 1
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Nectarine jam with ginger:
The nectarines are passed through the robot.
The contents of the gelfix sachet are mixed with two tablespoons of sugar and ginger.
Place on top of the nectarines and set on fire.
Stir often and take the foam that forms.
After it starts to boil, set it aside and add the rest of the sugar.
Put it back on the fire and after it starts to boil, leave it for only another minute.
Put in sterilized jars and turn the jars upside down.
Rhubarb jam & # 8211 simple recipe or with ginger and vanilla
Rhubarb jam & # 8211 simple recipe or with ginger and vanilla. How to make rhubarb, revent or rhubarb jam? How to clean rhubarb and how to cook it? Homemade natural jam recipes. Recipes with rhubarb, rhubarb or revent.
This rhubarb jam is sweet-sour, flavorful and is perfect to be eaten on buttered bread or as a topping for desserts. The aromas of ginger and vanilla give a special note to this delicate homemade sweetness. Rhubarb goes well with strawberries and often makes jam combined with the two.
Dex says that RHUBARB is a herbaceous vegetable plant, with a tall stem, large leaves and dark purple flowers, used in food and medicine. It is also called rhubarb or revent (source). In our country, in Arad, it is also called rhubarb, probably because those who brought rhubarb to the market in the past (40-50 years ago) were Hungarian women and Swabians (Hungarian rebarbara, German Rhabarber).
We also had rhubarb in the garden, my mother sometimes even soured the soup with it. It is a plant with large leaves and from which only the stem is consumed. It is basically cleaned of a thin layer of bark, but if the stem is very young, the bark can also be eaten. Rhubarb contains oxalic acid especially in the leaves. That is why they are not consumed. There is a little oxalic acid in the bark of the stem, the amount increasing as it ages. But then it also becomes fibrous and we will have to clean it anyway. Oxalic acid is also present in sorrel and from it comes the sour taste of these plants.
From these quantities results a jar of 400 ml of rhubarb jam.
& # 8211 6-8 nectarines, 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, 250 g butter, 150 g + 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 sachet vanilla sugar, 400 g flour, 1 sachet baking powder, 60 g oatmeal, 1 teaspoon baking powder ginger, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 100 g walnuts, salt
Mix the flour with a pinch of salt, baking powder, sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the cold butter cut into pieces, the lemon juice and knead with your hands until smooth. Put aside 1/3 of the dough that you mix with the egg yolk, oatmeal until smooth. Mix the rest of the dough with 1 egg and ginger powder until smooth. Wrap each dough in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Coarsely chop the walnuts. Wash the nectarines well, remove the seeds, cut into pieces and mix with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Line a tray (22 & # 21530 cm) with baking paper and roll out the ginger dough. Cover the surface with nectarines and 2/3 nuts.
Cover the surface with the broken dough, the pieces over which we sprinkle the rest of the nuts.
Put in the preheated oven, over medium heat, for about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan. We remove the paper being careful not to break the cake and place it on a plate. We portion and serve. What was not consumed I kept in the fridge for 2 days.
Pineapple jam with ginger
2. Weigh the pineapple, cut it and put it in a food processor, along with lemon juice and ginger, Mix until a creamy paste is formed.
3. Pour the pineapple puree into a pot and bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes on low heat, or until the pineapple has softened.
4. Take the pot off the heat and weigh the sugar making sure it weighs the same as the pineapple weighed earlier. Add the sugar and stir continuously until it dissolves.
5. Put the pot back on the heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. When you think the pineapple jam has set, turn off the heat. Put a tablespoon of jam on the plate in the freezer. Leave it for a few minutes to see if it starts to settle. Put your finger on the composition: if a fine pojghita has formed, then it is ready, if not, bring it back to the boil for another 2 minutes. Test the pineapple jam each time and continue cooking, if necessary.
7. Let the pineapple jam with ginger cool for 15 minutes, then pour it into warm, sterilized jars, filling them as much as you can. Seal them well. Allow them to cool completely, then store them in a dark and cool place.
Tips. The jam can be stored for up to 3 months in a cool, dark place. Once the jar is opened, keep the jam in the refrigerator.
1 large pineapple, peeled and without spine
juice from a lemon
2 tablespoons ginger freshly shaved
1 kg of sugar with pectin
The night before, put in a special pot for jam, zucchini pulp grated with sugar and leave overnight. It can also be made with diced zucchini.
The next day it is boiled for about approx. 35-45 minutes on low heat, stirring periodically, as the composition tends to stick to the bottom of the pot. Mix with a wooden spoon. Lemon juice is put about the end of cooking.
The cooking time differs depending on the water content of the fruit. When the jam takes on the appearance of a fluid paste, it is ready. You can mix it, but it is more interesting left naturally.
They can be seasoned to your choice with grated ginger or vanilla.
Pour the warm jam into the sterilized jar beforehand, and keep it that way over the winter. The taste is special - unspeakably sweet - and the texture is refreshing!
Zucchini jam can be seasoned with other fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, kiwi. pineapple keeping the taste and color of these fruits.
Top 10 refrigeration equipment that can't be missed in a professional kitchen!
Whether it is restaurants, canteens, bars, pizzerias or any other public catering unit, refrigeration equipment is, without a doubt, an essential element. Due to them, the ingredients and preparations are kept at a constantly low temperature, which contributes to maintaining their freshness and extending the shelf life.
To benefit from high-performance HoReCa equipment, which contributes to the productivity and success of your business, trust Fresco, a company that supports performance in professional kitchens in Romania since 1992. Here you will discover a wide range of equipment for your business, from internationally renowned brands.
When you choose to invest in professional equipment, you have the guarantee of quality, reliability, but also long life and low energy consumption. In addition, those who collaborate with Fresco Expert enjoy many other quality services, all designed to create a unique experience.
So, here are the types of refrigeration equipment you can't miss in a professional kitchen!
1. Refrigerated cabinets. Made of stainless steel, the refrigerated cabinets for professional kitchens have a refrigeration and freezing function. In addition, it provides a particularly precise control over temperature and humidity.
2. Refrigerated work tables. In case you need cold meals or freezing meals, explore the Fresco offer to discover the best offers! The models provided have 1 to 4 doors and are intended for multiple use, such as storage or food processing.
3. Deflector. The safest cooling system in professional kitchens is represented by the deflectors, also known as blast chiller. Such equipment can instantly and efficiently cool any type of preparation.
4. Ice cube machines. Such equipment cannot be missing from a bar, especially during this period, when the warm season begins. They work with water or air, have a high efficiency and can even produce ice flakes.
5. Refrigerated boxes. Choose refrigerated boxes from the Fresco Expert catalog and you will have equipment with a volume of up to 1,200 liters, which can generate freezing temperatures of up to -24 degrees Celsius.
6. Salad. Salads have a double role in professional kitchens. On the one hand, they are used to keep the freshness of salad ingredients fresh. On the other hand, they have an aesthetic function since they present the ingredients in an extremely attractive manner.
7. Beverage refrigerators. With an increased storage capacity, elegant design and equipped with light inside, such equipment should not be missing from the kitchen of a successful business.
8. Wine showcases. When you want to buy wine showcases, opt for a product with one or more temperature control zones, with glass doors and electronic thermostat, as are the models in the Fresco Expert offer.
9. Tapas / sushi showcase. From Spanish or Japanese kitchens, such equipment is essential, since they complete the experience you want to make available to your customers.
10. Cold rooms and accessories. In addition to a professional kitchen, the cold rooms can keep fruits, vegetables and meat fresh, all in a controlled atmosphere.
I washed the quinces very well to remove the fluff from them.
I then cut them into 4 and removed the back and the wood.
I cut them into thin slices or cubes. It doesn't need to be as small as it is for jam.
I put lemon juice on them.
I put the quinces in a pot and I put enough cold water to cover them, I put the cinnamon stick.
I put the pot on the fire. After the first boil, let it boil for 8-10 minutes.
I stopped the fire and slipped them. We kept the juice because we will need it. The quinces together with the sugar and 400 ml of the preserved juice, I put them back to boil over low heat.
If you think you need more sugar, you can add more.
Also, if it thickens a lot, you can add more juice.
Quinces have a lot of pectin and the jam will thicken a lot after it cools down.
I cooked for another 35 minutes. I checked to see if it was tight enough, putting a little jam on a saucer kept in the freezer.
If consistency suits you, you can stop the fire. 10 minutes before it was ready, I blended the remaining pieces with a vertical blender.
At the end I added the grated ginger.
I then put the jam in clean, dry jars.
So that the jars would not break when I put the hot jam, I put them on a metal plate. I then covered the jars with a blanket and left them until the next day, after which I stored them in the pantry.
Heavy cake with jam
Heavy cake with jam recipes: how to cook cheesy cake with jam and the tastiest raisin recipes, quick cookies with jam, dumplings with fasting jam, cookies with plum jam, cake with corasla, cake with poppy seeds, cake with cheese, cake with beer, simple cake with cherries, fluffy cake with lemon .
Cake with jam and grated dough (rayon)
Sweets, Cakes 4 eggs (3 yolks and 1 whole egg) 250 gr. 250gr. Powdered sugar 500gr flour, 1 baking powder lemon peel for cream: apricot jam or plum jam (4 tablespoons with tip) 3 egg whites 100 gr. nuts 150 gr. sugar a tablespoon of cocoa
Sweets, Cakes 2 eggs, butter 250 gr, sugar 200 gr, flour, grated peel of 1/2 lemon, 1 sachet baking powder, salt 3 g, jam 60 gr, vanilla sugar 1 sachet, plum jam 300 gr.
Rhubarb Jam Cake
Cakes, Sweets 250g butter 200g brown sugar 200g powdered sugar 1 egg, beaten 250g flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 250g oatmeal 200g rhubarb jam 100g strawberry jam
Dough yolks: 500 g flour 200 g butter 2 eggs 150 g sugar 1 tablespoon sour cream 1 sachet baking powder 1 powder salt filling: 5 tablespoons apricot jam 5 tablespoons plum jam 5 tablespoons strawberry jam / berries topping: 2 egg yolks 60 g vanilla powdered sugar.
a sheet of bee honey (I bought them) a vanilla-flavored cake cream a vanilla powdered sugar 100 g margarine a lemon peel a jar of apricot jam (you can put magiun or jam quince a bit sour anyway)
Walnut and jam cake
Baking powder, Egg yolks 450 g flour 190 g butter 150 g powdered sugar 6 egg yolks grated peel from a lemon 1 baking powder 250 ml sour cream - meringue 6 egg whites (more if you have left) 270 g sugar 270 chopped roasted walnuts 300 g apricot jam 200 g tangerine jam
Cake with jam and crumbs
3 glasses of flour 1 sachet of baking powder 3/4 glass of sugar 2 eggs 1/3 glass of milk 1 tablespoon vanilla essence a little salt 200 gr soft deunt for greased sour fruit jam 250 gr ground walnuts
& Quot. Mosaic & quot
Margarine, Plums, Plum jam -a margarine -3 eggs -150-200 g sugar -1 baking powder -a teaspoon of ammonia quenched in milk -flour as much as it contains (approximately 800g) -a handful of chopped walnuts -vennel essence -plum jam
2 eggs a pinch of salt 2 sachets vanilla sugar 9 tablespoons sugar 9 tablespoons oil 9 tablespoons milk 14 tablespoons flour 1 tablespoon baking powder quince jam or whatever you prefer
Carmen cake with jam and walnuts
Sweets, Cakes ingredients: 250 g flour 3 eggs 230 g sugar 200 g natural danone yogurt 100 ml oil 1 sachet vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon baked powder grated lemon peel a powder vanilla essence salt 50-100 g walnut jam.
Cake with jam and potato leaves
Sweets, Cakes 2 potatoes, 400g flour, 250g margarine (or 150ml oil and 100ml water, for an e-version), 250g sugar (I put 150g and it was sweet, enough), 1 baking powder, 1 tbsp cocoa, a jar of jam, nuts
Sweets, Cakes 200 gr. Oil, 200 gr. powdered sugar, 1 baking powder, 200 gr. flour, 3 eggs, 300 gr. white marzipan meal (commercially available), 3 tablespoons raspberry syrup, 4 tablespoons currant jam, 3 tablespoons apricot jam
Crushed sheet cake
Apricot, Baking powder, Lemon 400 g sugar 700 g flour 200 lard 50 g margarine combine 150 g butter 3 eggs 2 vanilla sugar 1 baking powder 1 lemon 300 ml milk jam cherries jam apricot 70 g chocolate
Sweets, Cakes - 2 pcs. baking powder - 1 tablespoon cocoa powder - 10 pcs. eggs - 2 cups oil - 1 pinch salt - 3 cups sugar - 2 cups flour - 4 pcs. vanilla sugar - 1 tablespoon lemon or orange peel - 1 pc. vanilla cream - 1 pc. whipped cream powder - 1 cup.
Duo cake with plum jam
Baking powder 1 cup mineral water 1 cup sugar half a cup of oil 1 cup and 3 quarts with flour 1 tablespoon cocoa 1 baking powder 2 sachets vanilla sugar grated peel from a small lemon 1 jar 350 gr plum jam
Jam cake [fasting]
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
plum jam [a small jar]
Cake with fresh nectarines and apricot jam
Sweets, Cakes 1/2 cup unsalted butter 3/4 cup sugar 1 cup flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 teaspoon rum (optional) 2 baked nectarines, cut in half 2 tablespoons brown sugar 2 tablespoons ginger.
Sugar-free plum jam
Sweets, Cakes sheet ingredients: - 500 gr flour - 250 gr butter / margarine at room temperature - 4 tablespoons powdered sugar - 2 egg yolks - 1 teaspoon baking soda - ½ packet of fresh yeast - a little milk and sour cream filling ingredients: - 350 gr ground poppy seeds - .
Cake with jam and meringue
Baking powder, 6 eggs 6 eggs 250 g margarine (butter) 1 cup sugar 1 cup milk 3 cups flour 1 baking powder 1 vanilla sugar grated peel of a lemon 100 g crushed roasted walnuts 250 g jam 10 tablespoons sugar juice from 1/2 lemon 1 cup = 250 ml
Cookies with jam
Sweets, Biscuits, Biscuits 140g cake flour 50g hazelnuts 110g butter 50g sugar 1 egg 1 knife tip baking powder red currant jam apricot jam
Eggs, egg yolks, water sheet ingredients: -500 gr flour -250 gr butter / margarine at room temperature -4 tablespoons powdered sugar -2 egg yolks -1 teaspoon baking soda - 1/2 packet of fresh yeast -a little milk and sour cream filling ingredients: -350 gr ground mac -150 gr.
Bee Cake (with Honey and Jam)
Eggs, Appetizers ingredients for sheets: 400 gr. flour, 1 egg, 150 gr. sugar, 30 gr. butter (unsalted), 2 tablespoons honey (heated), 2 1/2 tablespoons milk, 1 teaspoon baking soda. cream: 170 gr. butter (unsalted), 1 sachet of vanilla, 200 gr. sugar, 250 ml milk, 2.
Jam 1.2 kg carrots 100g ginger 1kg sugar 1 lemon + juice and grated peel
Almond cake with strawberry jam
Sweets, Cakes for countertop: 200 gr. flour 100 gr. cold butter a pinch of salt 2 tablespoons powdered sugar 1 large egg 1 tablespoon milk for the filling 150 gr. butter at room temperature 150 gr. sugar 3 eggs 150 gr. ground almonds lemon juice 4 tbsp.
The origin and history of ginger
It is native to South and Central Asia. It is grown in India, Indonesia, China, Japan, Australia, South America and Nigeria. For several years, ginger has also experienced a renaissance as a medicinal plant. It is extremely popular as a flavoring in drinks of all kinds and is often drunk with lemon in hot water.
Ginger goes well with basil, cardamom, chilli, coriander, cubeb pepper, cumin, tarragon, garlic, nutmeg, cloves, oregano, rosemary, thyme and cinnamon.
Ginger and its medicinal benefits
Relieves digestive pain
- Ginger is ideal for treating gastritis, ulcers and diarrhea.
- It provides protection to the stomach.
Fights sore throats
- Ginger is an incredible product when it comes to fighting infections and inflammations in the throat.
- For example, if you are used to participating in activities that require you to sing often, it is advisable to eat a little ginger before the show to strengthen your voice.
Ginger and medicinal benefits - remedy nausea and vomiting
- Pregnant women are advised to use ginger to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- If you are in the first few months of pregnancy, always try to have a little ginger at hand.
- One option is to make ginger tea. Thus, the next nausea attack will not take you by surprise.
Now that you have discovered ginger and its medicinal benefits, we are sure you want to know how you can include this ingredient in your diet. Read on and opt for your favorite recipe.