We start by peeling and boiling the potatoes. Because I get home quite late, I chose to boil them cut directly into cubes, but you, if you have more time, you can bake them or boil them in their skins.
We cleaned the red beets from the jar or boiled them in the peel and cut them into thin strips.
Cut the onion into cubes.
Mushrooms cleaned well, not to have soil, we slice them.
The spinach must also be washed very well, leaf by leaf and let it drain.
In a hot pan, put the mushrooms and sprinkle salt on them, in a few minutes they will start to leave water and cook. We leave them on the fire until the water left by them decreases. We take them out of the pan, in a bowl.
In the same pan, without washing it, put the spinach leaves and let them soften a little. We take them out in a bowl.
Put oil in the pan and heat the onion. When the onion is soft, add the smoked paprika and the boiled potatoes. Season with salt and black pepper and mix.
In a salad bowl, put the sliced beets, enough to cover the bottom of the bowl. We put the potatoes on it, then the spinach and the mushrooms.
On top, I put pieces of beets.
Vegetable and tofu salad
- 600 g ripe tomatoes
- 200 g cucumbers
- 200 g bell peppers
- 60 g onion
- 100 g of tomato paste
- Apple vinegar
- 300 g tofu
- 50 g black olives
- 100 ml of olive oil
- oregano or marjoram
The vegetables are washed and cleaned. Tomatoes are cut into slices, cucumbers into slices, and bell peppers also into thin slices. Cut the onion into thin slices and peel into rings. Cut the cheese into cubes. Mix all the ingredients with the cheese, then add the olive oil and vinegar to taste. Season with marjoram or oregano.
Quick salad of potatoes and peas
Since having babies in our house, everything goes fast. I became a specialist in two things: 1. Quick and ultra fast recipes and 2. Invented quick and ultra-fast recipes with whatever the heck is in the pantry or refrigerator. Honey always tells me I'm the magician of the fridge, but lately even I am amazed by my performances. One of the tastiest recipes lately is a potato and pea salad, ready in a maximum of 30 minutes.
I don't know about you, but I always have peas and dill in the freezer and potatoes and onions in the pantry. I also put in this combination an egg yolk and some capers forgotten in the fridge and there it is: dinner.
Here's how the operation went:
1. Preheated oven to 200C with ventilation.
2. Wash about 800 g small potatoes, cut in half, throw in the pan, slam in the oven, pac!
3. Peeled 1/2 onion, cut noodles, throw in the bowl XL to host the salad. Harsc and capers over, harsc mararu & # 8217 from congi.
4. Put the water in the kettle and boil. Boil in 2 minutes, pour over 300 g of peas from the freezer, let it thaw for 10 minutes then drain the water and pour into the bowl with the rest.
5. Mayo baby! I had a fainted boiled egg for breakfast, I took out the yolk and I threw the egg white in the salad. In a bowl I rubbed the yolk with 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt. When it thickened a little, I added a little sunflower oil. I rubbed more, I added more oil and so on. Not much, in the eyes. In the end I wanted to add the juice from 1/2 lemon but I didn't have it, so I put orange. And pepper. Went.
(If you want to step on mayonnaise, cream an avocado with lemon juice and replace)
In the meantime, the potatoes were made, that is, about 20 minutes in total. I quickly threw everything in the bowl, mixed with mayonnaise and a warm and super nutritious delicacy came out. I ate three hungry adults out of it and there was NOTHING left!
I also had some leurda in the fridge and it would have gone over, but I had a restraint based on the fact that I didn't want to kill the pediatrician I had a meeting with during the day :) Speaking of which: today Sami cried At the vaccine, white hairs came out of my head. How do you moms handle these situations? That I don't want his tears to dry on my cheeks anymore, it's heartbreaking and I know that's how children cry, but still?
Ingredients Oriental salad, simple fasting recipe
- 1 kg. potatoes (preferably waxed)
- 2 red onions, medium size
- 200 gr. olives
- 200 gr. pickles & # 8211 preferably donuts or pickles
- optional, 2 hard boiled eggs (in which case the salad will no longer be fasting)
- 1 tablespoon drained capers (optional)
- 5 & # 8211 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 link green & # 8211 I used finely chopped black dill, freshly ground
Oriental salad, simple fasting recipe, preparation
1. Peeled potatoes, well washed, put whole in a large pot, covered with water. Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes. Check if they are ready, lightly sticking a fork in the largest potato. If that one is cooked, of course the other smaller ones are ready. Drain the potatoes and allow to cool slightly.
2. While the potatoes are boiling, peel the onions and cut into thin scales. Put the onion in the bowl in which we intend to make the salad, add salt and mix a little. Set the onion aside while we take care of the rest of the ingredients. During this time, the salt will extract the water from the onion and it will soften a little.
3. The potatoes are still too hot to touch, so we still have time to thinly slice the pickles and finely chop the greens.
Oriental salad, simple fasting recipe, assembly and seasoning
1. When the potatoes have cooled so much that we can touch them, without being completely cold, peel them, which will come off very easily, like a skin. With a vegetable knife, lightly scrape off any imperfections on the potatoes & # 8211 stains or blackheads & # 8211 and then cut the potatoes into quarters, lengthwise. If there are larger potatoes, cut the four quarters once more, transversely.
2. Place the chopped potatoes in a bowl over the onion. Beat with a fork or mix in a closed bottle / jar, stirring, the oil with vinegar or lemon juice. Pour this dressing over the potatoes. Add the spices in this phase, because they will mix better in the salad, so now we will add salt and pepper to taste.
3. With a wooden spoon, mix the potatoes and onions. Stir carefully so as not to crush them, using wide, rotating movements from the base of the bowl upwards. It is important that each piece is dressed in oil with vinegar or lemon, also to reach each salt and pepper, so as not to discover fading pieces in our salad.
4. Now add the rest of the ingredients. As a pickle, I put thinly sliced pickled cucumbers and half a raw, thinly sliced donut, because I had it at hand. Then I added olives, capers and a tablespoon of vinegar. I stirred again carefully, so as not to crush the potatoes. If you use eggs, now is the time to add them after you have sliced them beforehand.
5. Leave the oriental salad for a quarter of an hour, to set the flavors and tastes, after which it can be served.
How to serve oriental salad, a simple fasting recipe?
Oriental salad, especially if prepared in the vegan version (without eggs), can be served in two ways. On fasting days or if you have opted for a vegan diet, it goes served as such. It is consistent and tasty and will give you a sense of satisfaction. This is how we served her and she was received by the whole family with great pleasure. In fact, the second portion was requested, which reminds me that the portions recommended in the recipe, namely four, are to be served as a meal in itself.
The second option would be to serve as a side dish with a schnitzel or a grill & # 8211 great combination! & # 8211 in this case the quantities on the list of ingredients above will be sufficient for six servings.
All I can do is wish you more food and I am waiting for you with my own impressions and suggestions for the tastiest oriental salad.
Oriental salad & # 8211 my mother's recipe
Oriental salad & # 8211 my mother's recipe. It is a potato salad with onions, olives and boiled eggs, very dear to Romanians. Dressing is very important because he is the one who seasons the whole dish.
Oriental salad it can be a kind of stand-alone or a garnish (along with steaks). I think every family has their own recipe for Oriental salad (as of beef salad). Some put pickles in it (cucumbers, donuts), others do not put boiled eggs. I make oriental salad more than Easter, along with Romanian honey steak and I don't put eggs in it anymore.
Here you will find a simplified recipe (without eggs and olives) & # 8211 potato salad with onions. A simple garnish or a very tasty kind of fasting.
This year my husband had a terrible appetite for oriental salad and he asked me to make him one of them & # 8221.
I asked my mother how she makes it and she gave me this recipe: with eggs, olives and red onions. Her dressing was a simple one of vinegar, salt, sugar, a little water and oil. Well, I've been doing it for a few years another dressing room which I like extremely much and which fits perfectly in this salad: a jar dressing. In the ingredients box you will find both options.
Besides the fact that I use mustard, a little honey and lemon juice (instead of vinegar) I used only olive oil. You can also use sunflower oil.
For years I have been buying and using olive oils (or those made from oilseeds) from Costa d'Oro and I am very happy with them. Each has its own specific characteristics: some are for salads and cold dishes, others are suitable for cooking (steaks, dishes).
The quantities in the recipe are for 4 people and are indicative & # 8211 you can change the ratio between the ingredients depending on the taste (eg less onions, more olives or boiled eggs etc.
Potato meatballs with parmesan and dill
- Servings: 4 people
- Preparation time: 10min
- Cooking time: 20min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: Easy
Potato meatballs with parmesan and dill, simple meatless meatball recipe, filling and easy to prepare. Served as an appetizer or main course next to a fresh salad or grilled vegetables, an excellent menu for the whole family.
Method of preparation
Boil the potatoes in their skins for 20 minutes, cool and peel. Boil eggs for 5 minutes. In a large enough bowl, prepare our salad: cut the diced potatoes, the fried onion, add the tuna, then cut the sliced cucumber and the fried pepper, add the diced eggs, olives and salted fish fillets. Then add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 3-4 oil, salt, pepper and a little mayonnaise (depending on taste) and mix everything. Put in the fridge for at least an hour.
After an hour our salad is good to eat. Good appetite!
Boiled potato salad and tuna
Peel the potatoes and boil. Remove from the water and leave to cool, then cut into cubes
Potato salad with tuna
Boil the potatoes with their skin in salted water, drain and clean. The lettuce is washed, if
Poli Frankfurter - you can call him whatever you want. But don't call it hot dogâ & # x20AC; & # x2122;
- has a 90% chicken content and is very rich in protein!
- made from carefully selected pieces of chicken, from birds raised on the ground, in the middle of nature, in Ptuj, Slovenia.
- no gluten, no flavor enhancers, no dyes! The lack of artificial ingredients is also reflected by the short shelf life of Poli products.
- is a HALAL & # 8211 certified product does not contain pork, mice or mouse emulsions.
- The product was launched in the former Yugoslavia in 1974 and has kept the same recipe for more than 40 years. Poles are No. 1 in Europe in terms of sales volume and the first product created in Europe in its category!
Ingredients for 4 servings Hot potato salad with sausages
- 4 large potatoes
- a tablespoon of olive oil
- a large white onion
- a capsicum / fat pepper
- 2 Poli Frankfurter packages
- 100g baby spinach
Ingredients for dressing Hot potato salad with sausages:
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet / hot mustard (to taste)
- salt, pepper, thyme to taste
First we boil the potatoes in salted water, until the fork enters them easily. Drain them under a stream of cold water, then cut them into cubes of the right size.
We mix the dressing ingredients very well, until we have a homogeneous sauce.
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Cut the onion and pepper very finely. We harden them in olive oil until they become glassy. Add the sliced Poli sausages and fry them with the vegetables until they are nicely browned.
Add the diced potatoes, pour the prepared sauce on top. Add the spinach, mix.
Leave for another 5-10 minutes on medium heat, until the spinach is done. We also match the taste with salt and pepper, aromatic herbs.
I start from the premise that we already have the potatoes cooked in their skins and cooled. I peeled them and cut them into rounds. So is red onion. I cut the fish fillets into pieces and can break them by hand.
If you go for the & # 8222 to the bowl & # 8221 version, you can mix all the ingredients in a large salad bowl. I chose to individually assemble the potato salad with smoked fish. I chose an elongated, black plate-plate and placed a layer of potato slices on it. Between them I placed the red onion rings and then the triangular pieces of smoked fish.
I placed the bowl with on the table quick homemade mayonnaise (recipe here), enhanced with 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt and a small bowl of vegetables: tomatoes, peppers, leeks and green onions.
Potato salad with tarragon
Recipes for diabetics today he proposes potato salad with tarragon. One serving weighs 200 grams and contains 35 grams of carbohydrates. Potato salad with tarragon is suitable for lunch, we do not recommend eating potatoes for dinner.
Recipes for diabetics will present in the following the necessary ingredients, the preparation method and the nutritional values for a portion.
Ingredients for tarragon potato salad:
- one kilogram of white or unripe red potatoes
- a yolk
- 5 grams of mustard or about a teaspoon
- 30 ml corn oil
- 10 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- a bunch of parsley
- a bunch of dill
- a few tarragon leaves.
Preparation for tarragon potato salad:
- Finely chop the parsley and dill after washing and draining both bindings well.
- Wash the potatoes and boil them with a little salt.
- Beat the mustard with the yolk, oil and lemon juice until a mayonnaise-like composition is formed.
- When the potatoes are cooked, let them cool well, then peel them and cut them as for oriental salad.
- Add the mayonnaise previously made over the chilled potatoes and sprinkle on top the parsley, dill and finely chopped tarragon leaves.
- Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, and if it remains, store it in the refrigerator.
Nutritional values for a portion of about 200 grams:
- calories: 343.8 kcal
- carbohydrates: 35 grams
- fat: 19 grams
- protein: 8 grams.
Try our recipe for: Pateu tricked.
Do you want the recipe in electronic format? Send us an email at [email protected], you pay a small fee and we send you the recipe in pdf format.
For a personalized nutritional plan, access the link below:
For FREE tutorials on diabetes and a healthy lifestyle you can follow our collaborating doctor's channel: Dr. Petrache.
Find out more about diabetes on the blog number one dedicated to this condition: Diabetes, nutrition and metabolic diseases.
Cheeseburger with french fries and coleslaw salad
1. First prepare the mayonnaise, then the potatoes for the garnish and finally the coleslaw salad.
2. Make a mayonnaise of 2 yolks, 1 teaspoon of mustard, lemon juice and sunflower oil. Then you can let it sit in the fridge.
3. French fries garnish: Peel 2 potatoes, cut them as for frying and leave them under a stream of cold water. Dry them with a clean kitchen towel and fry them in an oil bath. After frying, put them in a bowl and salt them.
4. For coleslaw salad use carrots, celery and Chinese cabbage. Grate the carrots and celery, and cut the white cabbage thinly. Mix the salad obtained with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, then leave it in the fridge.
5. Prepare the cheeseburger meatball: Put half a finely chopped onion and chopped parsley in the minced meat, add a little oil, taste with salt and pepper and mix very well.
6. Start forming cheeseburger meatballs from meat mixed with onions and greens. Form the meatballs according to the shape of the bun.
7. Fry the cheeseburger meatball preferably in a normal pan, so that it does not stick, and turn the meat on both sides. Before it is ready, place a slice of cheese on the meatball.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the cheeseburger ingredients. Cut the tomato into slices and half onions, cut the pickles, wash a lettuce leaf.
9. Bake the onion on the grill together with 2 slices of bacon.
10. Cut the bun in half and place it in the place where the bacon was fried.
11. Put 1 teaspoon of ketchup over the bun, then the meatball with melted cheese, on top place the broken lettuce, 3 slices of tomatoes, the bacon with ripe onions, pickles and finally 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.