Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Autumn salad:
Cut all the vegetables or julienne and mix with oil, salt and pepper to taste and depends on the amount you want to prepare. Sprinkle dill and chopped parsley on top.
if you put a few cubes of cheese and give up the cabbage, a very good Bulgarian salad comes out
"Golden Autumn" salad - simple and tasty!
A very successful recipe, the result is tasty and colorful, we recommend. It is simply prepared from affordable ingredients.
& # 8211 200 gr of boiled carrot (1-2 carrots)
& # 8211 1 can of canned corn
& # 8211 200 gr of fresh cucumber (1 cucumber).
& # 8211 1 tablespoon lemon juice
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Clean the rope squid, then pour boiling water and leave it for 1 minute. After that, easily remove the twisted film under running water.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the squid and cook for exactly 3 minutes.
3. Remove the squid, pour cold water to stop the thermal preparation process, then cut it into straws.
4. Cut the carrot into cubes, surimi - slices, cucumber & # 8211 short straw, eggs - into cubes.
5. In the salad bowl, add carrots, eggs, surimi, cucumber, squid and drained corn.
6. Pour the oil into the blender jar, break the egg so that the yolk remains whole, insert the blender vertically so that the yolk is under it, and pass for about 30 seconds, until you get a dense composition.
7. Add salt, sugar, lemon juice and mustard, then blend again.
8. Add the mayonnaise to the bowl and stir in the salad.
9. Season the salad with salt and black pepper to taste, and you can serve it.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- the juice of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- a pinch of salt
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, cucumbers, onions and bell peppers
- Put the chopped vegetables in a pan, add the two tablespoons of oil, salt powder and mix everything well
- Bake the vegetables in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until well soaked
- Wash the quinoa well with hot water to remove the bitter taste from the outer layer of the seeds
- Bring the quinoa beans to a boil with two and a half measures of boiled water. Boil for about 15 minutes, with the pot covered.
- Chop the tofu cheese into cubes and place in a larger bowl
- Add the chopped parsley over it, then the vegetables cooked in the oven and the boiled quinoa
- Mix or mix the dressing ingredients with a fork and add it over the salad
- Incorporate everything well, match the taste with salt or lemon when needed and serve with gusto!
From the above ingredients come out about 4-5 servings of salad. You can halve the quantities in case you want to prepare less.
This autumn salad with quinoa and sweet potato is inspired by the wonderful and healthy recipes offered by Sano Vita, which, together with its own products, promotes a healthy and natural lifestyle!
Another very tasty and healthy salad is this nutritious raw vegetable salad, which can be served both alone and as a side dish for other dishes!
Autumn flavored salad
2 eggplants, cut into pieces 3-4 cm
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
salt and black pepper to taste
2 large red peppers
12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
250g of mozzarella, broken into pieces
1 hand basil leaves
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
Eggplants (cut into pieces) and peppers (whole) are sprinkled with olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Arrange on a paper-lined tray and bake for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the salad dressing:
Put the basil leaves in a sieve, pour hot water over it, drain the water and let it cool. Put in a kitchen processor, mix with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Remove the eggplant and peppers from the oven, cover with baking paper and leave to cool. Peel the peppers and cut them into strips.
In a large bowl combine eggplant and peppers with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil leaves. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper, sprinkle with basil sauce and mix gently.
Published by Ligia Pop
Ligia Pop is an author, nutrition consultant and raw chef. He has written 9 books so far, four of which are about a healthy diet, three about the birth and upbringing of a child, one about the practical living of a healthy life and another is a child-friendly piano method. Ligia is the host of the web shows "Ligia's Kitchen" and "Talking to Ligia" and the co-organizer of the Raw Generation conferences. See all Ligia Pop's articles
2 IDEAL SALADS TO TAKE AT SERVICE
Because many people think of salad as a side dish not as a main course, I leave below 2 delicious recipes, full and very easy to prepare and transport, which you can eat at a table as the only dish. They can be the ideal package to take to work so that you have a nutritious and healthy meal provided and stay away from temptations dangerous to your health or figure. The other day I prepared 2 options, one for fasting with gluten and one with fish, without gluten for Mirceaâ & # x20AC; & # x2122;
1. The first fasting version contains the following ingredients (for 3 people)
& # 8211 a cup of couscous - 200 g (looks like rice but cooks much faster and you can find it in the supermarket)
Boil a kettle with water. After boiling, pour water over the couscous in a large bowl so that the water is about a finger thick over the couscous. Cover the bowl with a lid or plate and wait until the water is completely absorbed (about 8-10 min). Then the couscous is ready and add the diced vegetables, salt and oil. The salad can be kept in the casserole in the refrigerator and taken to work even 2 days in a row.
2. The second option is gluten free and contains animal protein so it is not suitable for vegetarians or those who fast. Contains the following ingredients:
-100 quinoa (boiled like rice and found in supermarkets)
-red onion (50 g or to taste)
& # 8211 canned tuna in its own juice
Boil the quinoa just like rice and when it is ready, turn off the heat, cover and let it swell for a few more minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients. It is kept the same as the first option with the mention that the tuna can be added later, as close as possible to the moment when you eat it.
All vegetables are washed and cut into slices. We clean the donuts from the seeds.
We cut the gogonel strips, we also chop the donuts.
Finely chop the onion, finely chop the washed celery leaves.
While the vegetables are resting, put the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, bay leaf in a pot and let them boil.
When it starts to boil, add one by one, the chopped vegetables and mix everything well.
From the moment they start to boil, let it simmer for 15 minutes and reduce, stirring from time to time.
After scalding them, we take the jars and fill them. then we put them in a bain marie, after which we store them in the pantry.
The autumn salad recipe was proposed by Patricia Iordache on the culinary forum.
Autumn salad is a tasty pickle that can be served with steaks, stews, etc.
Autumn salad with boiled wheat
Salad recipe prepared with boiled wheat, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and bell peppers
Autumn sauce with peppers and eggplant
Vegetable salad with veal
Salad recipe from various vegetables (bell peppers, tomatoes and onions) with veal and greens
Pots with beef and vegetables
Pots with beef and various vegetables - new potatoes, onions, green beans, carrots, new peas, cauliflower, zucchini and celery
Crispy cabbage salad for the winter!
Autumn has come, and with it our favorite vegetables: cabbage, carrots and beets. Let's prepare a very tasty salad for the winter from cabbage and beets. The recipe is simple, and the result is incredibly tasty!
-1 tablespoon with a pinch of salt
-1 tablespoon Korean-style carrot spice
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the cabbage into thin slices, onion & # 8211 into thin slices, then pass the carrot and beet through the Korean-style carrot grater.
2. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl, add salt, sugar, Korean-style carrot seasoning, black peppercorns, paprika, ground black pepper, sliced hot peppers, oil and vinegar. Put on the gloves and start mixing the ingredients very well, so that the cabbage and beets leave the juice. Leave the vegetables for 1 hour, during which time they will decrease in volume.
3. Wash the jars with baking soda and dry them, and leave the lids in boiling water for 5 minutes.
4. Divide the salad into jars, stuffing well to the edges and pour the juice from the bowl.
5. Cover the jars with lids, place them in the pan with a towel at the base, pour hot or cold water and sterilize them for 20 minutes, after the water boils.
6. Seal the jars tightly and cover them with a warm blanket until they cool completely.
Get 3 jars of 0.5 l of juicy and crunchy salad, which you will immediately like.
Baked autumn peppers
Method of preparation:
Finely chop the 2 onions, grate the carrot. Cook the onion in a little hot oil for about 5 minutes, add the rice, then cover them with water. Let it boil for about 5 minutes, then set aside and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, peel the peppers, wash them, fill them with rice, add the mushrooms in all the peppers or only in a few peppers, for those who like mushrooms. Then we put the tomato caps on them. If there is rice left, fill some tomatoes.
Put the peppers in a large pan with a little oil, then add more than half the water from the pan and the broth, a diced tomato and a sprig of parsley.
Bake in a hot oven over medium heat for about 1 hour.
When ready, garnish with fresh, finely chopped parsley.